|Age||88 years (.2022)|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Weight||52 kg – 114.64 lbs|
|Brother||name yet to be uploaded|
|Sister||name yet to be uploaded|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Yuri Izrailovich Feldman|
|Husband/Spouse||Yuri Izrailovich Feldman|
|Sons||name yet to be uploaded|
|Real Name||Larisa Latynina|
|Nick Name||Larisa Latynina|
|Date of Birth||27 December 1934|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, playing cricket|
|Awards/Caste||See more following Awards|
Source of money
|Net worth||$40 Million|
|Appeared In||1956 Melbourne Games|
|Source||Source Of Income gymnast|
|Eye color||The Color of the Eye is dark brown|
|Hair Color||The Color of Hair is Black|
|body||The body Complexion is slim|
|skin colour||The Skin Color is fair|
|Body||The Body Measurement is 34-25-32 inches|
|Height F||5 feet 3 inches|
|Height m||1.61 in meter|
|Height cm||161 in centimeter|
|You tube||Click here|
|Whatsapp- Tiktokstar||Click here|
|College||college name N/A|
|University||Kiev Polytechnic Institute|
|School||school name N/A|
|Town||Town name N/A|
|Ethnicity||Ethnicity name N/A|
|Address City||Kherson, Ukraine|
|Sports||tennis, football, basketball, cricket|
|Song||Favorites Songs N/A|
|Shoes||Favorites Shoe Brand|
|Clothes||Favorites Clothes Brands|
|Mobils||Favorites Mobils Brands|
|Cars||Favorites Car Brands|
|Drinks||Favorites Drink Brands|
Larisa Semyonovna Latynina is a former Soviet artistic gymnast. In 1956 and 1964, she won 14 individual Olympic medals and four team medals. She holds the record for the most Olympic gold medals by a male or female gymnast with 9.
- 2002: Ukrainian Star Award
- 1998: International Gymnastics Hall of Fame
- 1966: World Championships silver in the team competition
- 1965: European Championships silver medals in all-around, uneven bars, beam, and floor exercises; bronze medal in the vault
- 1964: USSR Championships silver medal in all-around, Olympic gold medal in the team competition and floor exercises; silver medal in all-around and vault; bronze medal in uneven bars and beam
- 1962: World Championship gold medals in team, all-around, and floor exercises; silver in vault and beam; bronze in uneven bars
- 1961: USA-USSR meet gold medal in team and all-around
- 1960: Soviet Badge of Honor
- 1958: World Championship gold medals in the team competition, all-around, floor exercises, uneven bars, and beam; silver in the vault
- 1957: Order of Lenin, European Championship gold medals in all-around, vault, uneven bars, beam, and floor exercises
- 1956: Olympic gold medals in the team competition, all-around, vault, floor exercises; silver medal in uneven bars
Questions About Larisa Latynina
Why is Larisa Latynina famous?
Larisa Latynina, in full Larisa Semyonovna Latynina, Soviet gymnast who was the first woman athlete to win nine Olympic gold medals and was one of the most decorated competitors in the history of the Games.
Who was the first female Olympian to win a gold medal?
Helene de Pourtales
How many Olympic Games did Larisa Latynina compete in?
Latynina completed her competitive career by winning six medals in each of the three Olympics, in which she took part. Larisa Latynina was a Head Coach of the Soviet team from 1967 to 1977.
What events did Larisa Latynina compete in?
Who is the most successful Olympian?